When raw emails are sent out from Sherlayer, there are a variety of statuses that they may pass through:
- Send – The email is currently in the process of being sent to the recipient’s mail server.
- Delivery – The email has been successfully delivered to the recipient’s mail server.
- Open – The recipient received the email and opened it in his or her email program.
- Click – The recipient clicked one or more links contained in the email.
- Reject – The email was not sent to the recipient’s mail server because it contained a virus.
- Bounce – The recipient’s mail server permanently rejected the email. This event corresponds to hard bounces. Soft bounces are only included when Sherlayer fails to deliver the email after retrying for a period of time.
- Complaint – The email was successfully delivered to the recipient. The recipient marked the email as spam.
You can learn about the different types of email in Sherlayer here.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org